At last we slept well without the central heating chugging away all night keeping us warm, although we did have some rain and the odd gust of wind. When we woke up, we noticed our new cat neighbour walking under under the van and car; probably checking where we had been and if we were still here.
Spent the morning doing some clothes washing. Sadly we needed 5 x 50 centime coins to run the washer or dryer. We had four, and the office would not be opening again until 6pm. So I hand washed a few essentials, and then we had the fun job off hanging the dripping washing around the caravan.
Had lunch, and then I spent the afternoon catching up with OU work.
It is a very quiet site, although there are loads of birds here, and quite a few horses in the fields surrounding us. The swimming pool is still full and not covered; but I resisted the urge to jump in. Although the restaurant on site was open the night we arrived, they do not open again until Thursday.
In the evening I attempted jambalaya again, which worked really well.
No comments:
Post a Comment